Monday, November 1, 2010

good shows

So I decided that maybe I shouldn't be all serious on this blog all the time... too much deep shit goin on. So, random thoughts:

I have to say, there are some great shows on right now. Modern Family? 30 Rock? Of course, Daily Show and Colbert Report. South Park.

And perhaps my most cherished, because no one's heard of it except fellow nerds, The Venture Bros. Seriously guys and gals, check this shit out. It's weird but hot DAMN are they creative! Top notch writing, crazy plots, AMAZING character development, episodes drifting from absurdly hilarious to deeply profound... this show is special. This new season is awesome. I would suggest having the patience to watch the first few episodes of the first season. It starts off rocky but gets good. I haaave the dvds, borrow them!!!! While not necessary, watching the show in order will help you get the most out of later episodes...

...what has this blog become...

No comments:

Post a Comment