Saturday, February 13, 2010

So it goes.

Do you like the name? I think it's all right... I wanted something that was somewhat unique and represented who I am. Then I quite randomly thought about Office Space and the "Jump to Conclusions" mat. And then I thought, any name I came up with would probably be seen in the same light as the jump to conclusions mat: the inventor thinks it's awesome, but no one else does. So there's the name, glad we took care of that... It was definitely an obstacle to starting this blog.

I'm not sure why I'm starting a blog, or for whom. Is this for me? To talk about my feelings, thoughts, etc, as though they were just on paper when it's really an open forum? Or is it for you to get to know me better, to grab your attention? Maybe. I'd like think it's because I want to practice writing, recording my thoughts and ideas as they occur to me. Who knows... maybe some of these things will resonate with other people, right? That's the idea I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment